Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home values not under distress are starting to go up in Phoenix.

As foreclosures and short sales decline, home values having been going up especially for those whose home was not threatened by disclosure.  These are good signs for the overall Metro Phoenix market is getting better a little faster than other areas around the country. 

Many have thought there is a shadow market of homes foreclosed on but not put on the market for sale.  I was one of those people last year and never really got proof if that was accuarate or not.  What I'm seeing today is a lot different.  Any residential property put on the market today at a reasonable price for it's location and condistion are selling within days on the market.  If a property is on the market more than 30 days, I'd ask why.  Sometimes just seeing the property will tell you.  One of the main reason I see is that the property needs a lot of work but is priced as if the work has been done.

Call me and I can do the research of the properties history and get answers to questions you have about the property and find supporting comparible properties to help you understand if the price is right.

See many Metro Phoenix propeties at www.AZNativeProperties.com or contact me at Chris@RooPhoRealty.com or 602-224-0554

No comments:

Post a Comment